Honoring the dead, by serving the living.

Veterans of Foreign Wars

POST 9199

Text Box:

Regular members shall consist of every member of Mt. Royal Veterans Of Foreign Wars, Post 9199. who is a member in good standing, with annual dues fully paid, and they shall be a veteran of foreign service who served in a "conflict". Eligibility to be a regular member shall be determined by reference to an individual's foreign military service in a "conflict", as that term is defined by the Board.  (see eligibility table below for qualifying campaigns)

Members of the Post 9199 Ladies Auxiliary are also considered regular members without voting privileges.


If you do not meet the specific requirements to join us as a regular member, please consider joining us as a social member.  (click here for more information)


Any member failing to keep in good standing with the MT. ROYAL VETERANS CLUB, INC., or who fails to pay dues or creates a disturbance, shall cease to be a regular member.


The Board shall, at its annual meeting, determine and establish a list of foreign military actions which shall serve as those defined as "conflicts" for regular membership eligibility. Provided however, that no action by the Board in annually defining "conflicts" may be taken to remove, replace, or reclassify any foreign action previously approved by it as a "conflict". This prohibition is intended to prevent any individual previously admitted and qualified as a regular member from being later denied membership on the basis of later modification of the definition of a "conflict."

Mount Royal Veterans Club

We accept regular membership applications year-round.


 Please stop by the club and ask for more information. 



or click here write to our Quartermaster


club Membership