Honoring the dead, by serving the living.
Veterans of Foreign Wars
To contact us:
Mount Royal Veterans Club
Presently, social membership is closed to new members. The board is expecting to open up for new members at year-end. This site will be updated when new information is available.
Social membership shall be limited to patriotic male and female citizens of the United States who are in good standing in the community, not eligible for regular membership, and over the age of 21 years.
Social members must be recommended by a regular member .
Qualifying applicants may be admitted to social membership in the Corporation and entitled to the privileges thereof, subject to their approval and election by the regular members of the Corporation and subject to such restrictions and limitations as may be provided by its By-Laws, but they shall not be permitted to vote or take any active part in the deliberations of the Corporation.
The names of the applicants shall be posted on the bulletin board until the next regular Corporation meeting, but for no less than two (2) weeks. Their acceptance or rejection shall depend upon the majority vote of the members present. If the applicant is rejected, no further application shall be received from him or her ,during the period of six (6) months next ensuing.
In order to ensure a smooth transition into our club, please familiarize yourself with our “House Rules” as listed below.
MT. ROYAL VETERANS CLUB INC
1) THE STEWARD OR BARTENDER ON DUTY SHALL BE IN COMPLETE CHARGE OF THE CLUB AT ALL TIMES.
2) THE STEWARD OR BARTENDER HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANY OR ALL PERSONS IF NECESSARY.
3) LAST CALL FOR DRINKS WILL BE 15 MINUTES BEFORE CLOSING TIME.
4) LOUD BOISTEROUS PROFANE LANGUAGE OR DISORDERLY CONDUCT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
5) MEN AND LADIES ARE REQUIRED TO REMOVE ANY HEAD GARMENTS WHILE IN THE CLUB. THIS IS IN RESPECT FOR OUR FALLEN COMRADES.
6) MEMBERS ARE NOT TO ADMIT ANYONE INTO THE CLUB UNLESS RECOGNIZED AS A MEMBER OF THE CLUB OR ACCOMPANIED BY A MEMBER.
7) NON-MEMBERS MUST SIGN THE GUEST REGISTER.
8) MEMBERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF THEIR GUEST.
9) MEMBERS AND THEIR GUEST SHALL NOT BE ADMITTED MORE THAN THREE TIMES. A MEMBERS GUEST WILL BE REQUIRED TO JOIN THE CLUB AFTER THREE ADMITANCES.
10) MEMBERS AND THEIR GUEST MUST LEAVE AT THE SAME TIME.
11) POSITIVELY NO DRINKS WILL BE SERVED TO MINORS OR PERSONS WHOM THE STEWARD OR BARTENDER DEEMS TO BE VISIBLY INTOXICATED.
12) PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BEHAVIOR OF THEIR CHILDREN. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE UNSUPERVISED AT ANYTIME! BEHAVIOR BY CHILDREN WHICH IS UNSAFE OR DISTURBING TO OTHER PATRONS OR STAFF SUCH AS LOUD TALKING, SHOUTING, SCREAMING, CRYING OR MAKING OTHER LOUD NOISES, PUSHING, SHOVING, RUNNING OR THROWING THINGS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. WE WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO ENJOY THEMSELVES, BUT PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS.
13) ONLY CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OVER, WITH THE SUPERVISION OF AN ADULT, MAY USE THE POOL TABLE AND EQUIPMENT.
14) NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 IS PERMITTED TO SIT AT THE BAR AND MUST EXIT THE CLUB AT 8:00PM.
15) NO PACKAGE GOODS WILL BE SOLD AND NO CHECKS CASHED.
16) APPLICATIONS FOR SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP MUST BE IN WRITING AND VOTED UPON BY THE ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP OF THE POST.
17) APPLICANTS FOR SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP ARE TO BE RECOMMENDED BY AN ACTIVE MEMBER.
18) Do not disturb the empty seating place set at the table in the POW/MIA memorial. Do not set anything in the memorial area.
PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF HOUSE RULES
FIRST OFFENSE 30 - DAY SUSPENSION
SECOND OFFENSE 60 - DAY SUSPENSION
THIRD OFFENSE BOARD OF DIRECTORS DISCRETION
Robert J Karas – PRESIDENT - MT. ROYAL VETERANS CLUB INC